Assume Responsibility for Your Life!
Two Sundayâ€™s ago we had a guest minister (Rev. Wayne Olson). The subject of his sermon was â€œHow to Get Out of a Rutâ€. I think we all, at times, feel like our life has gotten into a rut and we are at a loss on how to change it. I wrote down the things he suggested and I would like to pass them on to you with the hope they will guide you if you need help.
- Assume responsibility for your life
- Believe you can change
- Make friends with your regrets (what a novel concept!)
- Clarify what you really need
- Stop worrying about what others say
- Stop waiting for ideal circumstances
- Do something bold and dramatic, refuse to procrastinate
- Do it now